400 BT 2K is a two-component, bitumen-polyurethane-based, cold-applied liquid waterproofing membrane. It forms a root-resistant film layer with 2000% elasticity by perfectly adhering to almost every surface it is applied to.
• Green roofs and botanical garden terraces,
• Water tanks (except drinking water tanks),
• Irrigation channels,
• Bridge platforms,
• Cut and Cover tunnels,
• Bathroom, veranda, terrace and roofs (under tiles),
• Gypsum and cement panels,
• Asphalt membranes,
• Light roofs made of metal and fiber cement
20 Lt. (Component A) + 20 Lt. (Component B) is black color in metal bucket.
7,5 Lt. (Component A) + 7,5 Lt. (Component B) is black color in metal bucket.